This site provides users with access to clothing apparel. While the site is bound to be available round the clock, the company has the right to change its content and feature during which it might be unavailable for maintenance or upgrades.
We grant a limited license to access the site for personal use. While the license is granted for use, it does not include the right to download or copy any website content for personal or commercial use.
While the price mentioned on the site is the Maximum Retail Price (MRP), it may or may not include any taxes and shipping charges or any applicable discounts.
While we try to depict the true colors of all the products we display and sell, we cannot guarantee the exact color representation on your respective device or when received in person.
We may also hold the right to cancel the order due to unavoidable circumstances which are not under our control.
All payments made against a product purchased will be facilitated by third-party payment services.
Although we try to provide all the information error-free, there might be occasional errors and inaccuracies which might be corrected.
Contest Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 00:00 on 31st January 2022. Winners will be selected at random by us and the winner will be notified on the email used to send their entry.
- Winners will receive a Voucher usable on our website to avail a discount of Rs300 upon purchase of Rs1200 or more.
- No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- The contestants are required to wear genuine Merchant Marine apparel to be eligible for a prize.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable the fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.